The Global Micro Lending Initiative:
"The only place poverty should be is in... museums."
-Muhammad Yunus, 2006 Nobel Laureate
GML Resource Hub
Information and resources related to micro-lending, micro-loans, micro-investment, social finance, and peer to peer lending.
GML Mission Statement:
Everyone deserves access to a financial system which is fair, safe, and transparent. GML's mission is to foster connections between organizations which provide microlending and microfinance services.
GML Program Initiatives:
- NDAP: National Data Acquisition Planning
- MAP: Microlending Application Platforms
- STEER: Small Transaction Electronic Enterprise Research
- DRIVE: Digital Re-Investment Venture Engine
- ZOOM: Zones Of Operational Management
GML Organizational Sponsors:
The World Bank
The International Monetary Fund
UN Development Programme
GML Platform Organization:
GML Corporate Funding Partners:
Finance & Credit Providers
United Way International
International Year of Microcredit
Institutional Investment Providers
Alternative Investment Fund Partners